Supplier SKU: 30852214
East Bay Supply SKU: BSK30852214
SL-200™ is an ultra fluid, self-smoothing underlayment used in preparation of finished floor coverings. SL-200™ can be installed at 1/8" using a gauge rake and smoothing tool. The ultra fluid, single lift application increases production over multi-coat patching methods and leaves a smoother surface. SL-200™ can also be installed as a self-leveling underlayment up to 1" when a flat or level subfloor is desired. This breakthrough formulation can be easily installed by one person, working alone, due to its long open time and superior flow rate.
- Ideal for pumping and barrel mixing applications
- Very fast and easy to apply without the imperfections associated with hand patching
- Can be feather-edged to meet existing elevations
- Creates a super smooth surface ideal for sensitive floor coverings
- Maintains prolonged healing and pour merging properties for up to 45 minutes
- Suitable over sound concrete and well bonded VCT
- Install common flooring in as little as 16 hours
- Super fluid (up to 40% more fluid than traditional self-leveling)
- Contributes points to LEED® Certified Projects
- 21% recycled content
- Use Bostik Universal Primer Pro for subfloor preparation
- 1/8" covers 60 sq ft.
- 1/4" covers 30 sq ft.
Shelf Life: 1 year from date of manufacture in unopened bag.
Technical Data Sheet