Supplier SKU: 835
East Bay Supply SKU: CRA835
The new Crain 835 Heavy Duty Undercut Saw has a larger 13 AMP motor for better performance on big undercutting jobs. This saw undercuts doors in place, inside corner areas, and can undercut masonry walls and hearths.
- Slip-proof height adjustment up to 1" using dual lead screws for setting and holding height
- Durable aluminum ratchet front handle folds down for undercutting toe spaces
- Powerful 13 AMP motor is geared to produce more torque at lower RPM, and also throws less dust
- Undercut doors as thick as 1 5/8" without removal
- Dust port can be attached to a vacuum (not included) for dust collection
Includes: One 836 carbide-tipped blade for wood undercutting, one 805 masonry blade, carrying case, hex blade wrench, and instructions.
Net weight: 21.5 lbs.