CUSTOM - REDGARD WATERPROOFING & CRACK PREVENTION MEMBRANE
A ready-to-use elastomeric waterproofing membrane for both commercial and residential tile and stone application. Suited for interior and exterior substrates, RedGard® creates a continuous waterproof membrane barrier with outstanding adhesion and reduces crack transmission in tile and stone floors. It bonds directly to clean metal drains, PVC, stainless steel, and ABS drain assemblies and can be used as a slab-on-grade moisture vapor barrier under all types of floor coverings.
- Ready-to-use - roll it on
- Quick-dry formula reduces curing time
- Listed with IAPMO for use as a shower pan liner
- Easy to use and can be applied by roller, trowel, or airless sprayer
- Rated for extra heavy-duty service
- Isolated cracks to 1/8"
- Suitable for waterproofing pools, spas, and water features
- Concrete, cement mortar, masonry
- Cement backerboard
- Exterior plywood and OSB (interior, dry areas only)
- Exterior decks
- Post-tension concrete
- Lightweight concrete (min. 2000 psi compressive strength)
- Gypsum-based cement topping (min. 2000 psi compressive strength)
- Existing ceramic tile and resilient flooring
- Floor heating systems
- Used as crack prevention membrane: 100 sq. ft. per gallon
- Used as crack prevention membrane meeting ANSO A118.12: 25 sq. ft. per gallon
- Used as waterproof membrane: 55 sq. ft. per gallon
- Used as IAPMO pan liner meeting ANSI A118.10: 40 sq. ft. per gallon
- RedGard is dry when it turns red, with no visible pink color. typically, drying time is 1-1.5 hours; depending on ambient conditions, drying time can be as much as 12 hours. After the second coat is applied and both coats are fully cured, the application area can be flood tested.