WHITE SKIMCOAT™ is the preferred patch by professional floor installers & other quality tradesmen for over 68 years as the quick setting, high strength & fast drying patch. WHITE SKIMCOAT is compatible with almost any substrate. Just add liquid, apply & dry. WHITE SKIMCOAT can be applied featheredge to 1" thick.
- Cover virtually any surface, even walls
- Mildewcide protected
- Rapid drying
- High strength
- Non-alkaline - adhesive friendly
- Dimensionally stable - no shrinkage
- Grit free
- For interior use only
- Use to smooth cracks, joints, or other imperfections in concrete, wood, metal, vinyl, ceramic tile, or other subfloor surfaces.
- Use to repair walls and ceilings
Coverage (per 100 lbs):
- 1/32" thick: 528 sq. ft.
- 1/16" thick: 264 sq. ft.
- 1/8" thick: 132 sq. ft.
- 1/4" thick: 66 sq. ft.
- 1/2" thick: 33 sq. ft.
- 3/4" thick: 22 sq. ft.
- 1" thick: 16 sq. ft.
Placement Time: 15 minutes
Time to Foot Traffic: 30 minutes at 1/8" thickness
Temperature for Application: Maintain a minimum temperature of 50°F during the pour and for 72 hours after.
Technical Data Sheet