Supplier SKU: SOUNDBUFFER100
East Bay Supply SKU: MIDSOUNDBUFF100
Made from 100% virgin latex rubber, SoundBuffer is CRI (Carpet and Rug Institute) certified and residential and commercial rated for under a variety of overlying flooring products. Featuring excellent acoustical ratings, SoundBuffer exceeds the standard for high-rise flooring installations. Thanks to its specific density and compression set characteristics, SoundBuffer helps minimize impressions and indentations that can mainly occur with luxury vinyl.
- Float It - can be used with a variety of floating floor types.
- Nail It - an innovative vapor barrier allows fasteners to penetrate and self-seal.
- Glue It- an innovative vapor barrier allows the glue to adhere.
- Sound Reduction - provides excellent acoustical performance, when compared to traditional polyethylene foam underlayment.
- Compression Resistant - dense material will minimize the amount of denting and telescoping conformity the planks or tile can have to the subfloor.
Designed for use under:
- Luxury tile and plank
- Laminate flooring
- Floating engineered wood
- Nailed-down and glued-down wood
- Engineered vinyl plank (EVP)
- Wood plastic composite (WPC)
Density: 25 lbs
Sound Rating: Delta IIC 22
- IIC 68, STC 64 - 6" concrete WITH ceiling assembly
- IIC 52, STC 52 - 6: concrete NO ceiling assembly
Roll Size: 3' x 33.4' - 100 sq. ft.
Technical Data Sheet