Supplier SKU: 1845FKIT
East Bay Supply SKU: POW1845FKIT
Powernail Model 1845F 18-gauge power stapler offers a re-designed FLEX Foot for a simpler solution for varying wood thicknesses, requiring only a single adjustment. The nose fits tightly into the nail pocket and slides securely along for superior control. Its compact size fits tight to the wall allowing for faster starts and finishes. It has an easy jam clearing gate mechanism. Combine this tool with Powernail PowerStaples to securely fasten a wide variety of engineered flooring.
- Installs 3/8" to 5/8" (10 mm to 16 mm) engineered flooring
- Drives 18 gauge 1/4" crown staples from 7/8" to 1-1/2"
- Compact design for installation close to walls and in tight spaces
- Adjustable FLEX Foot for quick easy adjustment (no tools required)
- Unique nose fits today's wide variety of profiles
- Quick easy jam clearing
- Includes a tapping block and carrying case
- Double length channel
- Directional exhaust
- Safety trigger
- 70-120 PSI
- 1-year warranty