Supplier SKU: 2000FKIT
East Bay Supply SKU: POW2000FKIT
The Powernail Model 2000F 20 gauge cleat nailer is the most advanced in the industry. This nailer works faster, longer, and harder than the competition. Its new one-piece adjustable Flex Foot keeps the nailer free from the subfloor for clean operation during glue-assist installation. Combined with this tool’s compact size, the Flex Foot will get you closer to walls and provide supreme stability. Its single adjustment lever offers the quickest adjustment in the industry and gets you to work faster than any other nailer. Powernail incorporates a trigger-placed safety mechanism to avoid the dragging and catching too often caused by nose-placed safeties.
- Installs 5/16" to 1/2" (8 mm to 13 mm) engineered flooring
- Drives 20 gauge cleats from 1" to 1-1/4"
- Compact design for installation close to walls and in tight spaces
- Adjustable FLEX Foot for quick and easy adjustment (no tools required)
- Unique nose fits a wide variety of profiles
- Quick and easy jam clearing
- Includes a tapping block and carrying case
- Directional exhaust
- Safety trigger
- 70-120 PSI
- 1-year warranty