Supplier SKU: FSOLL1
East Bay Supply SKU: PFXFSOLL1
Proflex Liquid Latex is a latex based product designed to improve the properties of non-modified thinsets, mortar beds, and grouts. The latex additive improves workability, increases bond strength, improves flexibility, adhesion, impact strength, and freeze thaw resistance.
- Improved adhesion to both old and new surfaces
- Helps reduce dusting, cracking and spalling of tile grout joints
- Improved resilience for thermal movement
- Improved chemical resistance of grout joints
- Improved resistance to water infiltration
- Bonding agent for adhesives
- Cement Boards
- Cement Terrazzo
- Gypsum Concrete
- Apply product undiluted directly to surface using brush, roller, or sprayer.
- Coverage varies depending on porosity.
- 250-800 sq. ft.
Shelf Life: One year from date of manufacture in factory-sealed container stored at temperatures between 40°F and 90°F.
Technical Data Sheet