Proflex Pro-Stick 27 modified thinset has superior performance and workability characteristics not found in regular thinset mortars, along with an extended open time. When mixed, it produces a creamy, easy to spread mortar specially developed for the professional tile setter. For commercial and residential use.
- Ready to mix product without the need for additives
- High strength for a variety of applications
- Can be used for installation of ceramic tile, pavers, quarry tile, porcelain tile, clay bodied tile
- For installation over tile backerboard, plumb and true masonry, properly cured and finished concrete, gypsum plaster, gypsum block/board, cured Portland cement mortar, and masonry surfaces
- ANSI A118.1, ANSI A118.4, ANSI A108.5 compliant
Coverage: Coverage will vary with conditions of substrate. Required trowel size will vary with the tile size, type, and substrate uniformity. Select
the trowel size that will ensure 100% coverage. Figures below are presented only as guidelines.
- 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/2" Square Notch, 50-55 sq. ft. per 50lb bag
- 1/4" x 3/8" x 1/4" Square Notch, 80-85 sq. ft. per 50lb bag
Shelf Life: 12 months when stored in original unopened packaging in a dry area at 60-80°F
Technical Data Sheet