Supplier SKU: FSOPS40LHT
East Bay Supply SKU: PFXFSOPS40LHT
Proflex Pro-Stick 40 LHT Large & Heavy Tile Mortar is a latex modified, large heavy tile mortar composed of sand, cement, and resins used to adhere a variety of tile and stone surfaces to approved substrates on vertical surfaces. Pro-Stick 40 LHT reduces unevenness caused by setting tile on horizontal surfaces. Pro-Stick 40 LHT can be applied in thickness from 3/16" to 3/4" to adhere marble, granite, and tile to plaster, drywall, concrete, and masonry surfaces.
- Supports heavy tile and stone
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4 and ANSI A118.11 specifications
- Vertical tile installations up to 5 lbs per sq. ft.
Coverage: Coverage will vary with condition of substrate. Required trowel size will vary with the tile size, type and substrate uniformity. Select
the trowel size that will ensure 100% coverage. Figures below are presented only as guidelines.
- 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/2" Square Notch, yields 40 - 50 sq. ft.
- 1/4" x 3/8" x 1/4" Square Notch, 70 - 80 sq. ft.
Shelf Life: 12 months when stored in original unopened packaging in a dry area at 60-80°F
Technical Data Sheet