Supplier SKU: FSOLSIM90
East Bay Supply SKU: PFXFSOLSIM990
Proflex SIM-90 is a 90 mil composite underlayment consisting of a rubberized membrane laminated to a high strength reinforcing fabric on the face and a release sheet on the adhesive side. SIM-90 is specially designed to be used under approved thinsets, mortars, and adhesives for interior and exterior applications of ceramic tile, stone, and brick, and for interior applications of wood flooring to eliminate the transmission of cracks and sound. SIM-90 can be used for sound control, crack isolation, and waterproofing.
- Easy and fast to install with standard tools
- Ready for tiling immediately after installation
- Crack and joint isolation up to 3/8"
- Moisture vapor protection up to 5#/1000 sf/24 hr CaCI test (see installation instructions)
- Sound Control
- Use with Proflex PR29NF Primer
Roll Size: 100 sq. ft. per roll
Shelf Life: One year from date of manufacture in factory-sealed container stored at temperatures between 40°F and 95°F.
Technical Data Sheet