Roberts 3000 Multipurpose is a contract-grade adhesive formulated for the installation of most types of commercial carpet and felt-backed sheet vinyl. Formulated with a longer open time for optimal positioning of sheet flooring, plus develops tack for the installation of rigid-backed carpets.
- Optimal open time for positioning felt-back sheet vinyl
- Solvent-free and LEED compliant
- CRI Green Label Plus Certified
- GoldGuard antimicrobial product protection
Coverage and Trowel Options:
- Felt Back Sheet Vinyl: 170-190 sq. ft. per gallon using 1/16"x1/16"x1/16" SQ-notch trowel.
- Carpet: 90-110 sq. ft. per gallon using 1/8"x1/8"x1/16" V-notch trowel.
Open Time: Up to 60 minutes
Shelf Life: One year in unopened container
Technical Data Sheet