Supplier SKU: H-XM55LC
East Bay Supply SKU: SHXXM
XM Cement Based Self-Leveling Smoothing and Leveling Compound is characterized by good working properties, standard preparation and cost-effective applications. Suitable for layers up to 1 /2". Ready for covering after approximately 4-24 hours.
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS R: very low emission
- Benefits to Environment and Health
- For interior use only
- High hardness and strength
- Suitable on underfloor heating systems
- Layer thicknesses above 1/16" up to 1/2"
- Very low shrinkage
- Suitable for castor wheel loadings
- Exceeds minimum Ff/Fl requirements of ASTM and ACI when installed in accordance with the guidelines
- Tested in accordance with ASTM C1708
XM is suitable for filling, smoothing and leveling of substrates under:
- Flexible coverings
- Wood floor, layer thickness at least 1/8" (use elastic adhesives only)
- Ceramic tiles
XM is suitable on
- Concrete, cement substrates
- Gypsum substrates
- Old substrates such as ceramic tiles and terrazzo
- Old water-resistant adhesive residues
Coverage: Approx. 60 sq.ft. per unit at a thickness of 1/8"
Open Time: Approx. 30 minutes
Ready for Foot Traffic: Approx. 3 hours
Ready for Covering:
- Approx. 14 hours at thickness up to 1/4"
- Approx. 48 hours at thickness up to 3/8"
Shelf Life: One year in unopened package
Technical Data Sheet