Stix 4500 is a premium light-colored and solvent-free acrylic adhesive designed for difficult to bond cove base. Use for installing vinyl (PVC), rubber and specialty cove base on clean, dry interior walls. Stix 4500 has the high grab and wet strength to keep corners tight and to hold cove base firmly to the wall until it dries. The fast-setting formula provides a durable impact-resistant bond.
- Exceptional wet grab
- Designed for difficult to bond cove base
- Compatible with all common manufactured brands of cove base, including type TS vulcanized rubber base.
- Made with MicroSept Advanced Antimicrobial System to protect from bacteria and fungal growth
- FloorScore certified for indoor air quality
- Gypsum drywall
- Standard 4" cove using a 3 hole applicator - 55-60 linear feet per 30 ounce tube
- Standard 4" cove using 1/8" x 1/8" x1/8" V-notch trowel - 220-240 linear feet per gallon
- Standard 6" cove using 1/8" x 1/8" x1/8" V-notch trowel - 165-180 linear feet per gallon
Shelf Life: Two years from date of manufacture, in unopened container.
Technical Data Sheet