Stix 1100 is the original patented high solids adhesive developed to withstand outdoor environments, as well as demanding indoor applications. Stix 1100 is a solvent-free, low odor adhesive designed for the permanent installation of rubber backed and urethane backed artificial grass carpet, outdoor unitary latex and marine back carpets, carpet with synthetic secondary backings, and cork underlayment and flooring. It is also recommended for indoor installations of most commercial carpets except those with vinyl backings.
- Low odor
- Excellent water resistance when dry
- High bond strength
- CRI Green Label Plus approved for indoor air quality
- Material Health Certified at the Silver Level
- Contains MicroSept™ Advanced Antimicrobial System Protection to protect the adhesive from bacteria and fungal growth
- Cork Underlayment & Flooring: 18-20 sf/gal using 1/16"x1/16"x1/16" square notch trowel
- Smooth back carpets: 10-15 sf/gal using 3/32"x3/32"x3/32" V-notch trowel
- Most commercial backings: 8-10 sf/gal using 1/8"x1/8"x1/16" V-notch trowel
- Rough back & double stick (carpet to pad): 5-8 sf/gal using 1/8"x1/8"x1/16" U-notch trowel
Shelf Life: Two years from date of manufacture, in unopened container.
Technical Data Sheet