Dyna-Stix VCT is a solvent-free adhesive that dries translucent. Tiles may be laid into the adhesive for an extended period of time after drying. Aggressive tack permits installers to work off tiles. This low-odor adhesive can be used in occupied environments such as hospitals, schools, nursing homes, hospitality, and food preparation centers.
- Specifically for the installation of vinyl composition tile
- Zero (calculated) VOC content
- CRI Green Label Plus approved
- Porous substrates: 1/16"x1/32"x1/32" U-notch trowel - 220-260 square feet per gallon
- Non-porous substrates: 1/16"x1/32"x5/64" U-notch trowel - 350-400 square feet per gallon
Open Time: 15-60 minutes
Shelf Life: Two years from date of manufacture, in unopened container.
Technical Data Sheet