Bostik Roll-Cote High-Performance Moisture-Vapor-Barrier Coating and Primer is a water-based, one-component system formulated to reduce substrate moisture-vapor emissions, prime floors prior to the application of underlayments, and block concrete alkalinity. Roll-Cote significantly improves return-to-service speed for flooring installation by combining multiple steps into one product. Roll-Cote is suitable for use in many environments, is compatible with an assortment of flooring types, and can be used on both concrete and wood substrates. No mixing is required, and its easy-to-apply formulation and fast dry time makes Roll-Cote dependable and user-friendly. Roll-Cote is durable and low odor, and the black color provides a great visual indication of coverage during the installation process.
- Unlimited moisture for glue-down hardwood flooring installations - no testing required!
- Up to 99% RH
- Multipurpose primer, pH blocker, and moisture mitigation in one product
- Contains RapidCure Technology for quick drying
- Low VOC, low odor, water-based formulation
- Suitable for green concrete
- First coat: 30 minutes
- Second coat: 2 hours (walkable in 1 hour)
- Prime coat: 500-800 sq. ft. per gallon
- One coat: 200 sq. ft. per gallon
- Two coats: 100 sq. ft. per gallon
Application: 3/8" nap roller
Shelf life: 1 year from date of manufacture in unopened, original packaging.
Technical Data Sheet