Supplier SKU: 30850842
East Bay Supply SKU: BSKPROCURE
Bostik’s Pro-Cure™ is a professional grade, moisture-cure urethane adhesive for wood flooring. Pro-Cure™ may be used over all properly prepared substrates common to hardwood flooring installations including, but not limited to: concrete, plywood, ceramic tile, and terrazzo.
- High-performance urethane formulation
- For all glue-down wood & bamboo flooring
- Easy spread & easy clean
- Engineered hardwood, up to 1/2" thick: 45-55 square feet per gallon, using a 3/16"x5/32" V-notch trowel.
- Finger Block Parquet: 70-80 square feet per gallon, using a 1/8"x1/8"x1/8" SQ-notch trowel.
- 3/4" Parquet: 35-45 square feet per gallon, using a 1/4"x1/4"x1/8" SQ-notch trowel.
- Flat Milled Solid greater than 1/2" thick or Plywood: 30-40 square feet per gallon, using a 1/4"x1/4"x1/4" SQ-notch trowel.
Open Time: 70°F - less than 170 minutes at 40% humidity; less than 150 minutes at 60% humidity; less than 130 minutes at 80% humidity
Shelf life: 1 year from date of manufacture in closed, original package.
Technical Data Sheet