Commercial 100% Silicone Sealant is permanently flexible and is designed for use in coves, corners, changes in plane, and expansion joints associated with exterior or interiors applications of tile and stone. Can be used in pools and other wet applications.
- Suitable for expansion joints, wet and submerged areas
- For use in coves, corners, and changes in plane
- Exterior and interior applications of tile and stone
- Conforms to ASTM C-290, ASTM C1248, and ASTM C-794 properties
- Joints for ceramic tile and stone applications
- Expansion joints in residential and commercial applications including those in traffic areas
- Exterior and interior use
- Around tubs, showers, and sinks
- Swimming pools and other wet area applications
- For joint depth not to exceed 1/2"
- For joint width not to exceed 1"
- Protect finished work from traffic and exposure to water until fully cured, generally 24 hours at 70°F. Sealant should cure a full 7 days before being exposed to continuous submersion in water.
Coverage: 24 lineal feet of 1/4" x 1/4" joint
Technical Data Sheet