CUSTOMTECH - TECH LEVEL 100 SELF-LEVELER 50 LB BAG
Supplier SKU: TL10050T
East Bay Supply SKU: CBPTL10050T
CustomTech TechLevel™ 100 is a high-quality self-leveling underlayment that achieves greater than 4000 psi compressive strength. TechLevel 100 levels floors prior to the installation of tile, resilient flooring, carpet, wood, and other floor coverings. This underlayment can be applied up to 1.5" (3.8 cm) thick in one pour and seeks its own level in minutes.
- Can be applied from 3/16" to 1.5" thick in a single pour
- Cures fast and develops high early-strength for quick installation
- Exceeds ASTM requirements for resilient floor covering installations
Suitable as an underlayment for:
- Wood and parquet flooring
- Luxury vinyl tile/planks (LVT/LVP)
- Vinyl composition tile (VCT)
- Sheet vinyl and rubber flooring
- Laminated flooring
- Ceramic, mosaic, quarry, or cement body tile
- Impervious porcelain and glass tile
- Cement-based precast terrazzo
- Natural stone tile
- Absorbent and non-absorbent concrete
- Lightweight concrete
- Gypsum-based underlayment
- Existing ceramic tile
- Cement and epoxy terrazzo
- Exterior grade plywood and OSB
- Cutback adhesive residue
- Well adhered resilient flooring
- Properly prepared steel and aluminum
Coverage: Typical square foot coverage per 50 lb bag
- 1/8" thickness: 46 - 48 sq. ft.
- 1/4" thickness: 23 - 24 sq. ft.
- 1/2" thickness: 11.5 - 12 sq. ft.
- 1" thickness: 5.75 - 6 sq. ft.
- 1.5" thickness: 3.8 - 4 sq. ft.
- Install non-moisture-sensitive ceramic tile or stone in 4 hours
- All other floor coverings should be installed after 16 hours
- Cure time can vary with temperature and humidity.