CUSTOMTECH - TECH LEVEL 150 PREMIUM SELF-LEVELER 50 LB BAG
Supplier SKU: TL15050T
East Bay Supply SKU: CBPTL15050T
CustomTech TechLevel™ 150 is a premium, calcium aluminate-based, high-quality self-leveling underlayment that achieves greater than 4300 psi compressive strength and incorporates low-prep technology. This quick setting underlayment can be applied up to 1.5" (3.8 cm) thick in one pour and seeks its own level in minutes. Formulated to have excellent compressive strength, TechLevel 150 may be applied in residential structures with floor joists up to 24" (61 cm) on-center.
- Low prep formula - just clean, prime, and pour
- Superior crack resistance
- Formula reduces shrinkage and minimizes cracks
- Exceeds ASTM requirements for resilient floor covering installations
- High flow formula has excellent handling and exceptional flow retention properties
- No shot blasting required on acceptable surfaces
- Can be applied from featheredge to 1.5" thick in a single pour
- Cures fast and develops high early-strength for quick installation
Suitable as an underlayment for:
- Wood and parquet flooring
- LVT, LVP, VCT
- Sheet vinyl and rubber flooring
- Laminated flooring
- Ceramic, mosaic, quarry, or cement body tile
- Impervious porcelain and glass tile
- Cement-based precast terrazzo
- Natural stone tile
- Absorbent and non-absorbent concrete
- Lightweight concrete
- Gypsum-based underlayment
- Existing ceramic tile
- Cement and epoxy terrazzo
- Exterior grade plywood and OSB
- Cutback adhesive residue
- Well adhered resilient flooring
- Properly prepared steel and aluminum
Coverage: Typical square foot coverage per 50 lb bag
- 1/8" thickness: 46 - 48 sq. ft.
- 1/4" thickness: 23 - 24 sq. ft.
- 1/2" thickness: 11.5 - 12 sq. ft.
- 1" thickness: 5.75 - 6 sq. ft.
- 1.5" thickness: 3.8 - 4 sq. ft.
- Install non-moisture-sensitive ceramic tile or stone in 4 hours
- All other floor coverings should be installed after 16 hours