CUSTOMTECH - TECH LEVEL WSF FIBER REINFORCED SELF-LEVELER 50 LB BAG
Supplier SKU: TLWSF50T
East Bay Supply SKU: CBPTLWSF50T
CustomTech TechLevel WSF is a high flow, fiber-reinforced calcium aluminate cement-based, self-leveling underlayment. It produces a smooth, level substrate ready for the installation of ceramic and natural stone tile, wood, carpet, and other resilient floor coverings. Formulated using Controlled Cure Technology, TechLevel WSF helps eliminate installation problems such as bond failure, crumbling, and staining of resilient flooring caused by the free moisture found in traditional underlayment.
- No lath required for plywood and OSB subfloors
- High strength for 1/4" to 1.5" nominal pours
- Low prep formula - just sweep, prime, and pour. No sandblasting required on acceptable surfaces
- Compatible with most radiant heating systems
- Exceeds TCNA and ASTM requirements for ceramic tile and resilient floor covering installations
- High flow formula has excellent handling and exceptional flow retention properties
- Cures fast and develops high early-strength for quick installation
- Rated for extra heavy use on concrete per ASTM C627
Suitable as an underlayment for:
- Wood and parquet flooring
- LVT, LVP, VCT
- Sheet vinyl and rubber flooring
- Laminated flooring
- Ceramic, mosaic, quarry, or cement body tile
- Impervious porcelain and glass tile
- Cement-based precast terrazzo
- Natural stone tile
- APA rated 3/4" T&G Type 1 exterior exposure plywood or OSB
- Gypsum-based underlayment
- Existing ceramic tile
- Cement terrazzo or epoxy terrazzo
- Cutback adhesive residue
- Resilient flooring
Coverage: Typical square foot coverage per 50 lb bag
- 1/4" thickness: 22 - 22.7 sq. ft.
- 1/2" thickness: 11 - 11.4 sq. ft.
- 1" thickness: 5.5 - 5.7 sq. ft.
- 1.5" thickness: 3.6 - 3.7 sq. ft.