East Bay Supply SKU: EBSWBXLT42
East Bay WBXLT42 Extra Large Tile Mortar is a one step polymer modified portland cement setting adhesive for installation extra large format porcelain, ceramic, and natural stone tiles on both walls and floors. With its unique properties, it can be used as a thin or medium bed setting adhesive for installing extra large tile and irregular thickness stone without the need to back butter the tile.
- One step application
- High performance adhesion for porcelain tile
- suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Use as either a thin or medium bed
- Exceeds ANSI A118.11 EGP for Latex Portland Cement Mortar, ANSI A118.15 complaint
- Vertical tile installations up to 8 lbs per sq. ft.
Coverage: Coverage will vary based on application type. Read installation instructions per to use.
- 1/4" x 1/4" Square Notch - Ceramics: 65-70 sq. ft.
- 1/4" x 3/8" Square Notch - Quarry tile, rough stone: 55-65 sq. ft.
- 1/2" x 1/2" Square Notch - Large tile, marble, stone: 35-45 sq. ft
Shelf Life: 12 months when stored in original unopened packaging, off the ground, in a controlled, dry, heated area.
Technical Data Sheet