MP GLOBAL - QUIETWALK PREMIUM UNDERLAYMENT FOR FLOATING FLOORS
This item is only available for pick up at an EBS Pro Shop when ordered through eastbaysupplyco.com
Designed for floating floor materials, QuietWalk's recycled filaments are specially processed to cushion the floor, absorbing sound and reducing unwanted noise. This helps make floating floors sound more like fastened wood and helps to keep sound from traveling to other rooms. Although it can be installed over wood or concrete subfloors, QuietWalk can manage moisture that surfaces in the form of vapors that naturally come up from concrete subfloors with its exclusive DriWick™ technology. Since QuietWalk and concrete are both "breathable" capillary products, vapors that are emitted will never accumulate under the pad into harmful moisture. The DriWick™ technology will wick away harmful moisture while the attached vapor barrier protects the overlying flooring from any attacking moisture. With QuietWalk flooring underlayment you get better moisture protection, as the fibers manage harmful moisture concerns.
- Superior sound reduction
- Moisture protection
- Compression resistant
- Smoothing out subfloor imperfections
- Insulating value for additional comfort
- Approved for in-floor heating systems
- Made from recycled material
- Certified clean and safe indoor air quality - No VOCs or off-gassing from materials
- Float it - Can be used with a variety of floating floor types.
- Suitable over concrete or wood subfloors
- Rated for residential and commercial use
Designed for use under:
- Laminate flooring
- Floating engineered wood
- Rigid core vinyl
Density: 11.52 lbs
- IIC 71, STC 66 - WITH ceiling assembly
- IIC 60, STC 54 - NO ceiling assembly
Available Roll Sizes:
- 100 sf - 3' x 33.4'
- 360 sf - 6' x 60'