Supplier SKU: SSXLLV100
East Bay Supply SKU: MIDSSXLLV100
Sound Step LV underlayment is a great match for under luxury vinyl plank, luxury vinyl tile and multi-layer flooring like WPC, SPC, and rigid core vinyl planks. Suited for both floating and glue down installations either in residential and commercial applications. Sound Step LV is an economical solution to boast the performance of resilient floor covering materials by controlling unwanted noise and protecting against moisture.
- Made from economical, dense cross link foam materials.
- Helps to keep unwanted sound from traveling to other rooms.
- Integrated moisture barrier helps to protect flooring from harmful subfloor moisture.
- Crush resistant dense foam material properly supports a variety of floors including vinyl plank, laminate, and solid and engineered hardwood.
- Approved for use with radiant hear systems.
- Does not have self-seal tape.
Designed for use under:
- Laminate flooring
- Floating engineered wood
- Glue-down wood floors
Density: 8 lbs
- Delta IIC up to 22
- IIC 70, STC 62 - 6" concrete WITH ceiling assembly
Roll Size: 3' X 33.33'- 100 sq. ft.
Technical Data Sheet