DEPENDABLE - PLATFORM L2 SELF-LEVELING UNDERLAYMENT, 50 LB BAG
Supplier SKU: PL2-50
East Bay Supply SKU: DEPPL2-50
Platform L2 with Synthecem portland cement technology is an innovative self leveling underlayment designed to facilitate ramping (1/4" in 24") or very flat floors. L2 is designed to address out of level or old damaged floors in residential, commercial, institutional and renovation environments. Platform L2 dries to a smooth hard surface that facilitates rapid application of flooring goods in as little as 16 hours. Its exceptional volume stability and bonding characteristics facilitate application in light foot and commercial traffic areas without requiring mechanical preparation of the substrate.
- Hydraulic cement underlayment powered by Portland cement-based Synthecem technology.
- Typically requires no mechanical preparation of concrete substrates for pedestrian traffic and light commercial applications.
- Optimized for installation from 1/4" to 2+" NEAT in a single lift.
- Foot traffic in 3-4 hours after placement, and trade traffic 16 hours after placement.
- Suitable for installation prior to interior build-outs
- Smooth, hard surface is compatible with a wide variety of flooring adhesives, and suitable for all kinds of finished flooring goods such as vinyl, LVT, carpet, engineered wood, ceramic, and more.
- Will not support mold growth
- Suitable for under floor heating systems - electrical and hydronic
- Suitable for installation over a wide variety of substrates
- Compatible with some sound attenuation systems
- Concrete, concrete plank
- Existing patching and leveling materials
- Sound gypsum
- Steel pan
- Cement or epoxy terrazzo
- Well bonded existing flooring such as VCT, ceramic tile
- Qualified adhesive residue (non-soluble, non-PSA)
Coverage per 50 lb bag: Approximately 19-22 sq. ft. at 1/4" thickness
Placement Time: 15 minutes
Time to Foot Traffic: 3-4 hours
Time to Flooring:
- Breathable: Less than 1" depth - wait 16 hours
- Non-breathable: Less than 1/2" depth - wait 24 hours
- 24 hours - 1200 psi
- 7 days - 2500 psi
- 28 days - 4100 psi
Temperature for Application: 50°F to 90°F
Shelf Life: 12 months when unopened and stored per instructions