Proflex Hydra-Seal is a thin, load bearing, crack isolation, waterproof membrane that provides a monolithic transition for crack isolation and waterproofing applications. Aqua-Max is installed in a semi-fluid state and can be applied to most shaped or irregular forms such as base flashing, walls, etc.
- Single component cold applied
- Moisture vapor resistant up to 7lbs / 1000 sf / 24 hr CaCI test
- Bonds directly to metal, PVC, and ABS plumbing fixtures only
- Thin - only 40mil thick when fully cured
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/4" over shrinkage and other non-structure cracks
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10 and A118.12
- Safe - no solvents
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane
- Use with Proflex Hydra-Seal Reinforcing Mesh Fabric for where transitions in plane occurs (floor to wall, horizontal to vertical plane, and corners)
- 80 sf per gallon at 30-35 mil wet film thickness - single coat crack isolation application
- 50 sf per gallon at 20-25 mil wet film thickness - two coat waterproofing application
Shelf Life: One year from date of manufacture in factory-sealed container stored at temperatures between 40°F and 90°F.
Technical Data Sheet