SCHÖNOX - DSP CEMENT BASED SELF-LEVELING COMPOUND & CONCRETE TOPPING 55LB
Supplier SKU: DSP
East Bay Supply SKU: SHXDSP
DSP Wear rated, cement based self-leveling compound and concrete topping is designed for a variety of applications over suitable concrete from retail environments, restaurants, public buildings, entry ways, offices to warehouse or manufacturing areas with moderate industrial loads. Schönox DSP provides an extremely dense and durable surface to be sealed or polished in interior and exterior areas. Schönox DSP can be installed above 1/8" up to 2".
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS R: very low emission
- For interior and exterior use
- Moisture resistant
- Suitable on underfloor heating systems
- Low shrinkage
- Suitable for castor wheel loadings at 1/4"
- Suitable for use as a commercial wear topping in industrial applications polishing minimum 3/8"
- DSP is suitable for filling, smoothing and leveling of substrates under suitable sealers, densifiers and coatings when installed as a wear layer or polished topping. Also suitable for filling, smoothing and leveling of unheated, cement based substrates under Schönox Moisture Mitigation Systems.
- DSP is suitable on concrete, cement substrates (CSP 3 when installed for polishing). When installed as a wear layer, always follow the "Recommended Method of Working".
Coverage: Approx. 25-30 square feet per unit at thickness of 1/4" (depending on substrate conditions and aggregate used)
Ready for Foot Traffic: Approx. 2-3 hours
Ready for Covering:
- Approx. 24 hours at 1/4"
- Approx. 24-48 hours at 3/8" prior to applying suitable sealers or to start polishing.
Open Time: Approx. 30 minutes
Shelf Life: One year in unopened bag