STAUF - R741 XTREM-LINK MONO ADHESIVE 3 GALLON
Supplier SKU: R741-3G
East Bay Supply SKU: STFR7413G
Stauf R741 is a urethane adhesive suitable for indoor and outdoor installation of flooring as well as installation over concrete slabs with very high moisture content. R741 has an extremely high shear strength making it the perfect choice for areas with high or heavy traffic, rolling loads, and building entrances where high moisture is to be expected. There is no flash time required so installation can commence immediately. R741 remains flexible throughout the seasons.
- Wet lay - no flash time required
- Strong green grab
- Non-slump formula
- Bridges normal subfloor variations
- Very low odor
- Excellent spread rate; spreads easily
- High solids content
- High strength moisture-cured urethane
- Cleans with urethane cleaner
- Suitable for radiant heat systems
- Adhesive is waterproof when cured
- Contains no water, no solvents, no VOC
- Synthetic turf
- Sports flooring
- Sheet vinyl (structured or rubber back)
- Vinyl tiles & planks (VCT, LVT, LVP, SVT)
- Rubber flooring
- Carpet (felt, fiber, jute, action-back)
- Wall/cove base
- Cork flooring
- NOT approved for polyolefin/polyethylene/polypropylene backed flooring
Approved Trowels and Spread Rate:
- Flat backed material: #1 (1/16"x1/16"x1/16" V notch) up to 170 SF/gal.
- Rough backed material: #2 (1/8"x1/8"x1/16" V notch) up to 90 SF/gal.
- Outdoor on rough surface: #4 (9/32") up to 50 SF/gal.
- Sports flooring: #15 (3/32"x3/32"x3/32") up to 130 SF/gal.
- Recommended run length: 160 LF/unit (glue 9" wide).
- 30% RH: 60 mins at 50°F / 50 mins at 70°F / 40 mins at 90°F
- 50% RH: 50 mins at 50°F / 40 mins at 70°F / 30 mins at 90°F
- 80% RH: 40 mins at 50°F / 30 mins at 70°F / 20 mins at 90°F
Shelf Life: 24 months from date of manufacture in original, unopened container.