THIS IS A 2 PART SYSTEM - YOU MUST ORDER PARTS A & B
Stauf R701 is a 2 part urethane adhesive suitable for indoor and outdoor installation of resilient and sports flooring as well as installation over concrete slabs with very high moisture content. R701 has an extremely high shear strength making it the perfect choice for areas with high or heavy traffic, rolling loads, building entrances where high moisture is to be expected. There is no flash time required so installation can commence immediately. R701 remains flexible throughout the seasons.
- Permanently waterproof
- Achieves LEED points
- No VOC or solvents
- Resistant against aging
Approved Trowels and Spread Rate:
- Flat backed Material-#1 (1/16"x1/16"x1/16" V notch) up to 170 SF/gal.
- Rough backed Material-#2 (1/8"x1/8"x1/16" V notch) up to 90 SF/gal.
- Trowel #4 (Outdoor on rough Surface): up to 50 SF/gal.
- Recommended Run Length: 160 LF/unit (glue 9" wide)
- Sports Flooring-#15 (3/32"x3/32"x3/32") up to 130 SF/gal.
- 30% RH: 90 mins at 50°F / 75 mins at 70°F / 60 mins at 90°F
- 50% RH: 90 mins at 50°F / 75 mins at 70°F / 60 mins at 90°F
- 80% RH: 90 mins at 50°F / 35 mins at 70°F / 60 mins at 90°F
Shelf Life: Two years from date of manufacture in original, unopened container.
Technical Data Sheet